Friday, June 20, 2008

Sorry mom and dad...


Mom...dad...dun worry about me,i know both of u always worry especially dad!i promise i will take good care of myself...i got enough money,if i really not enough then i will let u guys know about it...dad and mom,u guys keep the money for ur own used!i really dun want use so much money from u guys...so i decided not to back to malacca so often compare to last time...last sem i always back to malacca,one of the reason is missing u guys...and there is another reason too...i think both of u also know about it rite!I miss u two a lot but this semester i din back so often,may be wait until July or August only back to malacca...moreover malacca make me think back a lot of things,is hard for me to forget things was happened at malacca...it became the history in my life!so this is also one of the reason i seldom back to malacca...hope u guys understand about it...anyway,i will take good care of myself!May god bless u,dad and mom!

2 comments:

katie said...

真的很不错的样子~
写中文啦。。我是很懒看鸡肠的人
平时看那么多了。。再看就想吐了!

Gordon said...

sorry la...my chinese not good!
that y cannot write...simple one i still can manage!anyway i will try hard!hahaha...