Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Things happen NONSTOP...tired!

New semester and new life for me...new beginning for me,i just want to go through everything peace, smooth and happy!Dun give me so many test and challenging task for me...tired with all this!Last week i felt sad due to my result din get wat i want...out my expectation,may be i was too high expectation...and too high confident,after consult by mom then i feel better!Then today suddenly saw the newspaper said petrol price rising...shit,from RM1.92 raise until RM2.70...damn it....and this price still will raise up to RM3.80 if not mistaken...cham lo,petrol price increase and yet my pocket money din increase...sigh!Another things is that,today my brother accident...lucky he nothing at all,thx god...But mom's car crashed...and yet bang 2 others ppl car...of course the important no one get hurt,but dad wallet going to come out blood soon...need to compensate ppl and also might get new car for used!Money this word appear again...sigh!Hope my pocket money will raise as well as salary of others also raise la...if not facing money problem is very suffer! God...please bless everyone of us...especially family!

No comments: